Yield: 12 portions
- 12 ea. Crepes
- Oil Spray
- Muffin Tin Pan
- 20 ea. Whole Eggs
- 2 fl oz Heavy Cream
- ½ Tblsp AP Flour
- Season with salt and white pepper
- 1 Tblsp Unsalted Butter
- 12 sliced Applewood Smoked Bacon, diced and cooked semi crispy
- ½ medium Yellow Onions, diced
- 1 clove Garlic, chopped
- 6 oz Gruyere Cheese, shredded
- In a bowl, mix eggs, heavy cream, and flour with wire whip thoroughly. Season with salt and white pepper. Put it aside.
- In a medium heat, cook bacon in sauté pan until almost crispy. Remove the bacon the pan and put them on paper towel to absorb the oil.
- Discard the bacon fat from the pan.
- Using the same pan, melt the butter and add onion. Cook the bacon until transparent and add garlic to it.
- Saute the garlic a couple more second. Remove from the heat.
- Mix. sautéed onion and garlic with bacon.
- Put each muffin tin with crepes, fill in each crepe with mix. bacon, 1 oz ea. shredder gruyere and mix. egg.
- Bake in 300 degrees F oven for about 20 to 30 minutes until cook.
- Remove from the oven.
- Serve while still hot.