Yield: 12 portions
- 18 fl. oz Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
- 24 Boston Lettuce, washed, dried
- 24 oz Apricot Cherry Chutney
- 18 oz Goat Cheese, crumbled
- 12 Bagel Chips
To Make Bagel Chips:
- 3 Plain Bagel, sliced into ¼ -inch thick round, cut in half
- ½ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt and Black Pepper
- Lightly grease baking sheet pan with extra virgin olive oil.
- Place sliced bagel on grease baking sheet pan.
- Brush the bagel with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake the bagel in 300 degrees F oven until golden brown for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven.
- Place the vinaigrette in squirt bottle. Squirt the salad plate in zigzag motion with vinaigrette.
- Place the lettuce on the vinaigrette.
- Place the chutney in the center of the lettuce.
- Place the bagel chip at 12 o’clock.
- Place the crumbled cheese at 9 o’clock and 3 o’clock