Yield: 1 qt
- 6.5 fl. oz Orange Juice
- 3.5 fl. oz Lemon Juice
- 6 oz Honey
- 1 Tblsp Basil, chopped
- 2 Tblsp Tarragon, chopped
- 2 oz Shallots, chopped roughly
- 3 Tblsp Garlic, chopped roughly
- 6.5 fl. oz Olive Oil Blend
- 13 fl. oz Honey Mustard Dressing
- In a blender, puree garlic, shallots, basil, tarragon, honey, OJ, and lemon juice together.
- While blender’s still running, add oil and mustard dressing slowly until well incorporated.
- Transfer the vinaigrette in a store container.
- Store in refrigerator.