Yield: 8 portion
- 8 – 4 inch Sweet Tart Shells Butter
- 16 fl. oz Pastry Cream or Grand Marnier Pastry Cream
- 1 can Mandarin Orange, drained
- 1 pt Strawberries, washed, cut top off and sliced
- 6 Kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1 pt Blueberry
- 1 cup Apricot Glaze
- ½ cup Water
- Fill the shell with pastry cream evenly.
- Arrange the fruits on the top of the pastry cream in neat concentric circles.
- Dissolve apricot glaze with water over medium heat.
- Glaze the fruits with apricot glaze mix. twice.