Yield: 1.25 qts
- 10 oz Dried Apricot, cut into strip
- 10 oz Dried Cherry
- 6 oz Red Onion, diced
- 2.5 oz Fresh Ginger, peeled and brunoise
- 4 T Olive oil Blend
- 4 oz Honey
- 2 fl oz Apple Cider Vinegar
- 12 fl oz Orange Juice
- 16 fl oz Water
- 2.5 fl oz Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Chaat Masala (Shaan )
- ½ tsp Ground Corriander
- ½ tsp Ground Curry Powder
- ¼ tsp Ground Cardamon
- Pinch Red pepper Flakes
- In a 2 gal. sauce pan, sauté onion, garlic and ginger with oil on medium heat until onion transparent, not brown.
- Add apple cider, orange juice, water, lemon juice and honey.
- Add chaat masala, coriander, cardamom, curry powder and red pepper flakes.
- Add apricot and cherry. Bring to a boil and stir frequently until semi thick. Approx. 15 min.
- Drop the heat to a simmer. Keep stirring until the color turn nice brown and thick consistency.
- Remove from heat.
- Transfer the chutney to 2” hotel pan. Let it cool before wrap.