Full Time Stewards
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Job Summary: The purpose of this job is to help ensure guest satisfaction by maintaining all dishes, pots, pans, silverware, glasses, equipment, and kitchen utensils in a clean and sanitized condition. In addition, this job requires that the employee keep the dishwashing machine station, three compartment sink, and related areas clean.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Able to follow directions
- Work in an environment that at times can be hot and humid
- Maintain a neat and orderly work station
- Know and comply with all company policies and procedures regarding safety, security, emergencies and energy
- Report to work on time and in complete uniform
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of one year experience
- Understanding of basic kitchen sanitation
- Must be able to work holidays, weekends, and varied shifts
- Must be able to perform repetitive tasks and stand for extended periods of time