Global Spectrum seeks skilled, motivated and reliable individuals to fill the part time position of Event Setup/Showcare Worker for the Overland Park Convention Center. Under direct supervision from an Event Services Supervisor, Event Services perform event set-up and tear down, custodial, housekeeping and light maintenance tasks as assigned. Other duties include, but are not limited to, operating various types of cleaning equipment, forklifts and scrubbers. In the absence of an Event Services Supervisor, Event Services may receive instruction from the Event Services Lead, Director of Events, Event Manager or Manager on Duty.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent GED and must be able to read and write at a level necessary for successful job performance
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be available to work flexible hours and days including early morning, days, evenings, overnight, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time and lift objects up to 50 pounds
- Possession of, or ability to obtain a valid Kansas or Missouri driver’s license or identification card
HOW TO APPLY: Please apply in person at the Overland Park Convention Center located at 6000 College Boulevard, Overland Park, KS 66211 or email a resume to email@example.com.
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Reports To: Event Services Supervisor
Global Spectrum maintains a drug-free work place for its employees and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.