REPORTS TO: Receives direct supervision from Operations Assistant and/or Director of Operations
SUMMARY: To provide onsite ordering assistance to vendors for electrical, IT, AV and Food & Beverage items.
- Inspect booths to ensure all pre ordered items are placed accordingly.
- Facilitate onsite orders to the appropriate department and ensure each task is completed.
- Assist vendors with online ordering at Exhibitor Services computer as necessary.
- Interact with vendors and clients in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks.
- Implement OPCC policies and procedures.
- Receive constructive criticism and work well with fellow employees.
- Communicate clearly and concisely.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as required.
- Perform any other duties as assigned including but not limited to Administrative work and special projects at times when Exhibitor Services desk is not open.
- Must have a good knowledge of using computers and have the ability to pick up on new tasks quickly.
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent GED and must be able to read and write at a level necessary for successful job performance
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be available to work flexible hours and days including early morning, days, evenings, overnight, weekends and holidays