Some Enchanted Evening 2023
An evening of recognition, celebration and inspiration!
Held each fall since 1987, the Johnson County Community College Foundation gala has raised more than $10 million for JCCC’s student scholarship programs. Each year the Foundation awards more than $1.2 million in scholarship support, giving more than 1,100 students the financial boosts they need to achieve their dreams and goals.
Among the students helped:
- Brittani Sloan, Child Care Assistance Grant – “Getting this grant was a miracle for all three of us. I knew coming to JCCC would change my life, but I didn’t realize how much it would impact my children.”
- Christopher Crates, Spencer Duncan Make It Count with Books Scholarship for Veterans – “The scholarships we receive are extremely important to us. But even more important than the scholarship is the fact that there is someone standing beside us saying, ‘We believe in you, we believe in the dream you have, and we’ll help you achieve it because we believe you are worth it.’”
The evening features:
- An elegant gourmet dinner paired with fine wines
- Inspirational stories from students
- Live music and dancing
- Presentation of the 2023 Johnson Countian of the Year award
For more information about this year’s campaign, contact Judi Reilly at 913-469-2718 or email@example.com.
**OVERLAND PARK CONVENTION CENTER IS NOW A CASHLESS VENUE**
Starting Oct. 27, 2022, the Overland Park Convention Center is going cashless to amplify our award-winning guest experience. This includes any food and beverage purchases made at our concession stands, Cyber Café, and in other areas of our facility.
We will continue to accept all major credit and debit cards, electronic payment apps, mobile payment services (including Apple, Android and Google Pay) through our integrated payments partnership with Shift4.
We appreciate you working with us as we make the transition toward a more efficient venue experience.