KC PMI 2019
Professional Development Days (PDD) is a two-day conference hosted by the Kansas City Mid America Chapter of the Project Management Institute (PMI). It is designed to help local and regional project management professionals enhance their project management skills through training, while earning continuing education credits for project management certifications.
- Registration open: July 15, 2019
- Early bird registration deadline: September 30, 2019 at 12 am
- Registration close: October 17, 2019 at 12 am
Registration fees are $550 for PMI KC Chapter members and $700 for non-members. A $100 early bird discount is available for those who regsiter before September 30, 2019 at midnight. Group discounts are also available. Learn more.
What’s in it for me?
- PDUs – Earn 13 PDU’s to maintain your credentials.
- Network – Meet peers, mentors, recruiters and training partners who can help advance your career.
- Learn – Learn new techniques and gather insight from accredited industry experts.
- Grow – Challenge your thinking and apply learnings to your job and career.
- Prizes – Opportunities to win fabulous prizes from the PMI KC Chapter and our sponsors.