Holiday Boutique 2022
At Holiday Boutique find one-of-a-kind shopping finds for everyone on your list! Discover new holiday decor, apparel, toys, treats and more.
DATES & HOURS – HOLIDAY BOUTIQUE 2022
|Thursday||Nov. 17||10:00 am-9:00 pm*|
|Friday||Nov. 18||10:00 am-9:00 pm*|
|Saturday||Nov. 19||10:00 am-8:00 pm*|
|Sunday||Nov. 20||10:00 am-5:00 pm*|
* Early Entry to Lower Level booths at 9:00 am each morning.
Adults (at the door) $15
Adults (online only) $13
Multi Day Pass $30
Adult Saturday night 5:00 pm-8:00 pm (at the door only) $10
– Multi-Day pass allows access to show on all 4 days
– Multi-Day ticket only valid for purchaser. So only one ticket can be purchased at a time
– Multi-Day tickets can only be picked up at the Lower Level entrance Will-Call located off 110th street
– Ticket purchaser must be present and show ID each day they get a ticket, only one ticket per multi-day pass will be issued each day
Children Ages 12 & Under FREE
PARKING & SHUTTLES
The Overland Park Convention Center parking lot is located on the north side of the building on 110th street. There are over 1,000 FREE spaces for staff, participants, and attendees. Spaces are available on a first come first serve basis.
BLACK & VEATCH LOT – 112TH AND LAMAR
Starting at 5:30 pm on Thursday we will have a free shuttle running from the Black & Veatch parking lot at 11401 Lamar Avenue, Overland Park, KS 66211. This shuttle will continue to run each day of the Holiday Boutique.
Exhibitor services CANNOT be ordered over the phone. Exhibitor services must be purchased online prior to the event or on-site during event setup.
Questions? The Holiday Boutique Exhibitor Manual is an extremely helpful resource. If you still have questions, contact the on-site show office at (913)339-3205.