JOB TITLE: Janitor
REPORTS TO: Building Services Manager
Under direct supervision from the Director of Operations or Building Services Manager, Building Services Workers perform custodial, housekeeping and light maintenance tasks as assigned. In the absence of the Director of Operations or Lead Worker, Building Services Workers may receive instruction from the Event Services Supervisor, Event Manager or Manager on Duty.
JOB DUTIES: (including but not limited to)
- Work from general instructions, specifications and checklists.
- Daily inspection of areas of responsibility
- Maintain exterior of facility. Tasks include picking up trash, emptying trash cans and sweeping parking lots.
- Sweep, mop, scrub and wax floors
- Wash walls, windows, stainless steel, counter tops and woodwork.
- Clean restrooms and replenish supplies
- Remove stains, clean and extract carpet
- Dust, polish, arrange and move furniture and equipment
- Remove trash and waste
- Use hand tools or small powered equipment applicable to the work being performed
- Inventory and order janitorial supplies and paper products
- Remove and keep clear snow and ice from sidewalks and stairs
- Communicate clearly and concisely in the English language, both orally and in writing
- Establish and maintain cooperative-working relationships with those contacted in the course of work
- Perform other duties as required
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule inclu early mornings, days, evenings, overnight, weekends and holidays
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Possession of or ability to obtain a Kansas or Missouri driver’s license
$14.00/hr. with full benefit package
HOW TO APPLY:
To learn more and apply online, please visit http://comcast-spectacor.teamworkonhttps://careers-comcastspectacor.icims.com/jobs/3867/janitorial-worker/job?mode=viewline.com and search for the position in the keywords section of the page. May also apply in person at OPCC 6000 College Blvd., Overland Park, KS.